2 men arrested on fentanyl drug charges in Saratoga
SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On Friday, the Particular Investigations Unit of the Saratoga Springs Police Division initiated an investigation into the sale and distribution of fentanyl going down in and across the Metropolis. Police mentioned at about 1 p.m., search warrants had been executed on the Design Motel situated at 3249 Route 9.
On account of the investigation Corey A. Saxton, 35, Greenwich, and Theodore O. Cooper, 49, Saratoga Springs, have been arrested. In accordance with the investigation, police seized drug packaging paraphernalia, a number of grams of crack cocaine, and over 13 grams of fentanyl.
Subsequently, Saxton was charged with assaulting a uniformed officer associated to accidents he prompted throughout the execution of the search warrant. Police mentioned the officer was handled for minor accidents.
- Third-degree felony possession of a managed substance; Intent to promote (felony).
- Forth-degree felony possession of a managed substance (felony).
- Second-degree assault; Injure Police Officer (felony).
- Seventh-degree felony possession of a managed substance (misdemeanor)
- First-degree felony nuisance (felony).
- Seventh-degree felony possession of a managed substance (misdemeanor).
Saxton was organized and remanded to Saratoga County Jail with out bail. Police mentioned the offenses on Cooper had been primarily based on the actual fact he rented the room the place these actions befell. Cooper has been launched on an look ticket.
#men #arrested #fentanyl #drug #charges #Saratoga