AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment 2021 for 30 Junior Resident Articles, Apply @aiimsjodhpur. edu.in
AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment 2021: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) consists of applicants for recruitment into the article of Non-Academic Junior Resident (Clinical) to a contract basis for the time of 06 months AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan). Interested candidates may appear for walkin meeting 30 April 2021.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 30 April 2021
AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Non-Academics Junior Resident (Clinical)- 30 Articles
AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment 2021 Qualification Criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidate needs to have an MBBS Degree from the MCI established Institute. The Candidate should have compulsory rotatory internship and has to produce internship completion certification.
AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment 2021 age-limit – 30 years (There’ll be era comfort for booked category candidates as per government standards )
down load AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment 2021 Choice Criteria
the choice is likely to soon be on the grounds of this meeting. The set of candidates that are selected will probably be published on the site. Candidates will be advised to look at that the Institute internet site regularly for information.
the way to employ for AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment 2021
Eligible applicants can look for a walkin Scheduled for 30 April 2021 (Friday) at 10:00 am at Medical College, AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan). Nominees will be expected to create all critical documents during the right time of this meeting.
Documents to be generated at the time of Interview:
Encryption Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc. ) )
- Address Proof (Ration Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card etc. ) ).
iii. Certification showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/Birth Certificate). No Age comfort wouldbe accessible
into SC/ST/OBC applicants using for unreserved vacancies.
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- photo copies of both PAN Card and Bank Passbook (In the right time of Mixing for just selected candidates).
- Course 10th & 12th mark-sheet or Certificates.
vii. MBBS mark-sheets & Degree.
viii. FMGE Certificate ran by NBE (For Australian Graduate – MBBS).
- Attempt Certificate and Internship Completed Certificate.
- Registration with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council (For Medical Assistants )
- Enforcement category Certification (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should be long into non-creamy coating of Central
set of OBC).
xii. In the event of OBC candidate, then the OBC certification has to be issued within a year (Older certification not be amused ).
xiii. Publications (If consumed ).
xiv. Every relevant documents.
Number AIIMS #Jodhpur #recruitment #Junior #Resident #Posts Number Apply #aiimsjodhpureduin