Apply Online for Steno Posts @hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification: Gujarat High Court (GHC) has released a recruiting telling for this article of English Stenographer Grade two and also Gujarati Stenographer Grade inch. Eligible and interested applicants may employ for Gujarat High Court Steno Recruiting from 20 April 2021 on hc-ojas. gujarat.gov.in. The previous date for GHC Recruitment Program is 04 might 2021.
Eligible applicants will likely be predicted for Language Stenography Evaluation / Ability Evaluation and organised Exam (Target Sort — MCQs) that can be scheduled on 27 June 2021 while forGujarati Stenography Test / / Skill Test on 11 July 2021.
- Beginning Date of Program – > 20 April 2021
- Last Date of Program – 04 might 2021
- Language Stenography Evaluation / Ability Evaluation – 27 June 2021 ( 1 st Session )
- English Steno Written Exam (Target Sort — MCQs) – 27 June 2021 ( 2 nd Session)
- Gujarati Stenography Test / Skill Test – 1 1 July 2021
- Gujarati Steno Writer – Sep/October 2021
Gujarat High Court Vacancy Details
Gujarati Stenographer Grade inch
Language Stenographer Grade 2 – 9 Posts
- General – 3 Posts
- s t – 3 Posts
- SEBC – 3 Posts
Gujarat High Court Steno Wages:
Language Stenographer – Pay Matrix of Rs.39,9001,26,600/ and standard allowances
Gujarati Stenographer- Pay Matrix of Rs.44,9001,42,400/-, and average allowances
Gujarat High Court Steno Qualification Criteria
Educational and Additional Qualifications:
- Accreditation from established University.
- rate of 100 words a second in Language Short Hand/Speed of 90 words a second in Gujarati shorthand
- Awareness of Pc: an applicant must use a certification regarding basic understanding of computer prescribed by the local government from time to time for Language Steno.
Gujarat High Court Steno age-limit:
A Candidate employing to the informative article, will be less than 18 decades and more than 35 decades old
Choice Procedure for Gujarat High Court Steno Posts
the choice will be achieved on the grounds of both:
- Stenography/Skill Evaluation – 70 Marks
- Written Exam (Goal TypeMCQs) – 30 Marks
The decision list and await list will likely be ready on the grounds of Aggregate Marks obtained by the Nominees at the Stenography/ / Skill make sure Written Evaluation.
The way to Apply for Gujarat High Court Steno Recruitment 2021
Eligible and interested applicants may apply on line on official internet site in 20 April to 04 May 2021.
- SC/ST/SEBC/ / PH/Ex/EWS – Rs.250/ and average Bank Charges
- the others – Rs.500/ and average Bank Charges
- Payment Mode – Publish Application/Pay Charges” Button via SBI ePay, supplied on the page of HCOJAS Portal https://hcojas.gujarat.gov.in.
Gujarat Highcourt English Steno Notification
Gujarat Highcourt Gujarati Steno Notification
#Apply #Online #Steno #Posts #hcojasgujaratgovin