CBSE Board Exam 2021 – Check Class 10 Social Science Compartment Paper 2020 to Practice Important Questions for Upcoming Board Exam
CBSE Class 10 Social Science topic has an enormous syllabus due to which college students could face difficulties in revising such a big syllabus earlier than the board examination. To keep away from this downside we recommend college students to follow with vital questions that may give them an opportunity to revise all of the vital matters successfully. We’re offering right here the CBSE Class 10 Social Science Compartment Query Paper 2020 that includes a variety of questions of various codecs. Having been ready by the CBSE lecturers these questions are extraordinarily vital for the upcoming board examination. College students should follow all of the questions to increase their preparation stage and rating excessive marks within the examination.
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Compartment Query Paper 2020:
Time allowed: 3 hours
Most Marks: 80
Learn the next directions very rigorously and strictly comply with them:
(i) Query paper includes 4 sections – A, B, C and D. There are 35 questions within the query paper. All questions are obligatory.
(ii) Part A – Query nos. 1 to 20 are very brief reply kind questions, carrying 1 mark every.
(iii) Part B – Query nos. 21 to 28 are brief reply kind questions, carrying 3 marks every. Reply to every query mustn’t exceed 80 phrases.
(iv) Part C – Query nos. 29 to 34 are lengthy reply kind questions, carrying 5 marks every. Reply to every query mustn’t exceed 120 phrases.
(v) Part D – Query nos. 35 is map primarily based, carrying 6 marks with two elements,
35(a) from Historical past (2 marks) and
35(b) from Geography (4 marks).
(vi) Solutions must be transient and to the purpose; additionally the above phrase restrict be adhered to so far as potential.
(vii) There isn’t any total alternative within the query paper. Nevertheless, an inner alternative has been supplied in few questions. Solely one of many decisions in such questions has to be tried.
(viii) Connect map alongside along with your reply-e book.
(ix) As well as to this, separate directions are given with every part and query, wherever needed.
1. Who among the many following leaders fashioned a secret society known as ‘Younger Italy’?
(A) Victor Emmanuel II
(B) Giuseppe Mazzini
(C) Depend Cavour
(D) Giuseppe Garibaldi
2. Prepare the next occasions associated to the formation of nation-state of Britain in chronological order:
I. Act of Union between England and Scotland.
II. English Parliament seized energy from Monarchy.
III. Eire was forcibly integrated into the UK.
IV. Catholic revolt towards British dominance.
(A) III – I – II – IV
(B) I – II – III – IV
(C) IV – I – II – III
(D) II – I – IV – III
3. The ___________ was a area of geographical and ethnic variations comprising modern-day Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Greece, Macedonia, Croatia and Bosnia-Herzegovina.
In 1815, Vienna Congress was hosted by the ___________.
4. Why was Otto von Bismarck thought-about because the chief architect of German unification? Select the proper possibility from the next:
(A) He allianced with Italy and France for the unification course of.
(B) He granted autonomy to Prussia with Conservatives.
(C) He carried the nation-constructing course of with the military and the forms.
(D) He carried Liberalist and Romantic students for cultural motion.
5. Identify the empire that dominated over Austria and Hungary within the eighteenth century.
6. Identify the primary e book printed by Johann Gutenberg.
7. Choose the proper pair from the next:
(A) Jyotiba Phule
Istri Dharm Vichar
(B) Raja Ram Mohan Roy
(C) Ram Chaddha
(D) Gangadhar Bhattacharya
Chhote Aur Bade Sawal
8. How a lot proportion of forest space is desired in a geographical space to preserve ecological stability as outlined within the Nationwide Forest Coverage?
9. Which one of many following crops is an instance of Rabi cropping season?
10. Counsel any a method to maximize using nuclear power within the area of medication.
Obtain the whole query papers together with different units of the paper from the hyperlinks supplied beneath:
Check the next hyperlinks to get earlier years’ query papers and the newest pattern paper of CBSE Class 10 Social Science to follow loads of vital questions for the upcoming board examination:
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Earlier Years’ Query Papers (2010-2020)
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Pattern Paper 2021 with Marking Scheme
Important* CBSE Class 10 Social Science Full Research Materials & Preparation Information for Board Exam 2021
#CBSE #Board #Exam #Check #Class #Social #Science #Compartment #Paper #Practice #Important #Questions #Upcoming #Board #Exam