CBSE Class 10 Maths Case Study Questions for Maths Chapter 5 – Arithmetic Progression (with Answers)
CBSE Class 10 Case Study Questions for Maths Chapter 5 – Arithmetic Progression can be found here together with replies. Every one of the questions are released by the CBSE board). Students must practice these questions to organize themselves for attempting the research analysis established terms with total correctness and receive a top score within their Maths Assessment 2021-2-2.
Case Study Questions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 – Arithmetic Progression
research study 1:
India is competitive manufacturing location as a result of minimal price of man power and strong technical and technology capacities leading to high quality output runs. The creation of television sets at a mill increases by a predetermined number annually. It produced 16000 places in 6th year and 22600 at 9th yr.
According to the aforementioned info, answer these questions:
inch . ) Locate the production throughout year.
2. ) Locate the production throughout 8th calendar year.
3. ) Locate the production throughout first three decades.
4. ) Where season, the production is currently R S 29,200.
5. Locate the gap of this production throughout 7th season and 4th yr old.
inch . ) Rs 5000
2. Production throughout 8th season is (a+7d e ) = 5000 + two (2200) = 20400
3. ) Production throughout first 3 year = 5000 + 7200 + 9400 = 21600
4. ) N = 1-2 5.
Difference = 18-200 – 11600 = 6600
research study 2:
Your friend Veer would like to take part in a 200m race. They could now run that space in 51 minutes sufficient reason for daily of training it takes him two minutes less. He would like to accomplish in 3 1 minutes.
inch . ) Which of these terms come at AP for the specified position
that a ) 51,53,55….
b) 51, 49, 4-7….
c) -51, -53, -55….
Id ) 51, 55, 59…
Response: b) 51, 49, 4-7….
2. ) What’s the minimum amount of days he wants to clinic till his objective is achieved
per week ) 10
Id ) 9
Response: c) 1-1
3. Which of these term isn’t in exactly the AP of the aforementioned position
that a ) 4 1
Id ) 3 9
Response: b) 30
4. ) If n th term of an AP is provided through an = 2n + then shared difference of an AP is
Response: a) two
5. The price of x, for that 2x, x10, 3x + two are 3 successive terms and conditions of an AP
a) 6 )
Id ) -18
Response: a) 6 )
Your older brother would like to obtain an automobile and intends to carry charge by your bank for his vehicle. He repays his entire charge of Rs 1,18,000 by paying monthly you start with the very first instalment of Rs 1, 000. When he escalates the instalment by Rs 100 every month, then answer these:
inch. The total paid by him at 30th installation is
per month ) 3900
b ) ) 3500
Id ) 3600
Response: a) 3900
2. The total paid by him at the 30 payments is
per month ) 37000
b ) ) 73500
Id ) 75000
Response: b) 73500
3. What number does he have to pay for offer 30th installation?
Id ) 54000
Response: c) 44500
4. ) If overall installments are 40 subsequently amount paid within the previous installation?
b ) ) 3900
Id ) 9400
Response: a) 4900
5. The Proportion of this First setup into the final installation is
per month ) 1:49
Id ) 3-9:10
Answer: b) 10:49
CBSE Case Study Questions for Class 10 Maths – All Chapters
Recommendations to Fix Case Study According Questions Accurately
CBSE Class 10 Maths Complete & Best Study Material for 2021-20 22