COD Warzone Season 3 dropped on twenty fourth April 2021 and virtually instantly noticed gamers exploiting bugs and glitches to achieve an unfair benefit on 84′ Verdansk. At launch, the map had a number of sections the place gamers may glitch themselves to be underneath the map to see and shoot different gamers whereas being utterly invisible.
Many of those exploits have lastly been patched by Raven Software program with an update on April twenty eighth. The developer additionally hinted at weapon balancing changes for the FARA and AMAX arriving soon among the many full patch notes.
Additionally learn: The most effective PP-19 Bizon loadout in Name of Responsibility: Warzone Season 3
COD Warzone Season 3 update: Patch notes particulars
The official patch notes for the update are as follows:
- The sizes of the primary and second circles have been diminished for Verdansk Resurgence.
- Finish-of-game open mic has been turned off for modes with infinite respawn mechanics. This was meant to take impact with the discharge of Season Three final week.
- “Hunt for Adler” Restricted-Time Occasion
- Mounted a bug with Problem completion not monitoring as meant.
- Mounted a bug inflicting Intel to spawn outdoors of the playable map.
- Mounted a number of map places in Verdansk that allowed gamers to achieve out-of-bounds areas.
- Mounted a bug that may trigger fuel masks overlays to stay on display screen indefinitely if a participant exited the fuel as their fuel masks was totally depleted.
- Mounted a bug the place the epic loot M82 Semi-Auto Sniper was incorrectly labeled as thermal.
- Mounted a bug the place the Fashionable Warfare “Razorwire” Submachine Gun Charlie blueprint may seem in loot caches.
- The R1 Shadowhunter Crossbow has had its reload audio restored.
- Mounted a bug that disallowed gamers from exiting the airplane in Battle Royale Follow mode.
- The explosion in Verdansk’s vista not dances round when considered from completely different angles.
As for the “sneak peek” into the following Warzone update, Raven Software program shared the next:
- Balance changes to the CR-56 AMAX, FARA 83, and Bullfrog.
- Changes to ADS Firing Velocity on Chilly Struggle attachments.
With the “Hunt For Adler” occasion severely bugged at launch with intel spawning improperly, the deadline for the occasion appears to have been prolonged, permitting gamers who missed out to catch up and bag themselves a model new Adler pores and skin.
As for the balance changes, solely time will inform how Raven Software program plans to balance the weapons which have dominated the early Season 3 meta.
Additionally learn: The most effective Groza loadout in Name of Responsibility: Warzone Season 3