Common Eligibility Test (CET) For Govt Jobs Recruitment to be Held Around September This Year Onwards. All You Need to Know
CET Examination: In excellent news for presidency job aspirants, a Common Eligibility Test (CET) will be performed by the centre throughout the nation from this 12 months onwards to display and shortlist candidates for central authorities jobs. The primary-of-a-kind take a look at is probably going to be held round September this 12 months, Union Minister Jitendra Singh stated on Saturday. The federal government has additionally constituted Nationwide Recruitment Company (NRA), which can conduct the CET recruitment take a look at for presidency jobs. Additionally Learn – MHT CET Regulation 2020 Revised Counselling Schedule Launched at mahacet.org | Particulars Right here
Right here’s all you want to find out about Common Eligibility Test (CET) for govt jobs recruitment:
1) Minister of State for Personnel Jitendra Singh stated, “As a significant boon for the youth, significantly the federal government job aspirants, a Common Eligibility Test (CET) will be performed throughout the nation from this 12 months to display and shortlist candidates for recruitment to central authorities jobs.”
2) Singh known as this a “path-breaking transformational reform” and credited Prime Minister Narendra Modi for the initiative.
3) Nationwide Recruitment Company (NRA) will be a multi-agency physique which can conduct the widespread take a look at to display and shortlist candidates for Group B and C (non-technical) posts. Singh additionally identified that the NRA will be an impartial, autonomous organisation liable for shortlisting candidates for sure classes for which recruitment is carried by way of Employees Choice Fee (SSC), Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) and Institute of Banking Personnel Choice (IBPS).
4) This reform may also profit ladies and Divyang candidates in addition to those that discover it financially unaffordable to seem for a number of exams by travelling to totally different centres.
5) The reform gained’t have an effect on the prevailing central recruiting companies like SSC, RRBs and IBPS as they’d proceed with their particular recruitment drives primarily based on their necessities. The CET will solely be the take a look at for preliminary screening of candidates for the roles.
#Common #Eligibility #Test #CET #Govt #Jobs #Recruitment #Held #September #Year #Onwards