Entertainment News

Cyberpunk 2077 Developer Apologizes and Offers Refund for Game Glitches

Cyberpunk 2077 Developer Apologizes and Offers Refund for Game Glitches
Written by admin
Cyberpunk 2077 Developer Apologizes and Offers Refund for Game Glitches

Cyberpunk 2077 Developer Apologizes and Provides Refund for Recreation Glitches

The maker behind Cyberpunk 2077, one of many yr’s most extremely anticipated video video games, on Monday apologized and provided refunds to gamers who have been disillusioned within the sport’s efficiency, after days of complaints over glitches and poor visuals on some platforms following its launch final week.

CD Projekt Purple, the Warsaw-based developer, mentioned in a statement signed by a founder, Marcin Iwinski, and others that it was sorry for not displaying the sport operating on base fashions of last-generation consoles earlier than it was launched final week, eliminating the chance for avid gamers to make knowledgeable choices about buying.

“We should always have paid extra consideration to creating it play higher on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One,” the corporate mentioned. The sport, which retails for $59.99, can be playable on the most recent generations of these consoles, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Collection X, in addition to on PCs and Stadia, Google’s streaming sport service.

Cyberpunk 2077, which had already been repeatedly delayed, is an action-adventure, role-playing sport set in a dystopian crime-ridden megalopolis. Gamers take the function of V, a mercenary outlaw on the hunt for an implant that brings immortality. The sport additionally boasts a little bit of star energy: the “Matrix” actor Keanu Reeves portrays a personality within the sport.

Complaints in regards to the sport’s efficiency started not lengthy after it was launched on Thursday. Avid gamers took to social media to voice frustrations over error messages and different efficiency issues.

In its assertion, CD Projekt Purple pledged to repair the bugs and crashes which have upended play. A spherical of updates will arrive inside the subsequent week, adopted by bigger patches in January and February, the corporate mentioned.

“Collectively these ought to repair essentially the most distinguished issues avid gamers are dealing with on last-gen consoles,” the corporate mentioned, including that returning the sport was additionally an possibility.

“We’d recognize it for those who would give us an opportunity, however in case you are not happy with the sport in your console and don’t need to await updates, you’ll be able to decide to refund your copy,” the corporate mentioned.

CD Projekt Purple didn’t instantly reply to a request for touch upon Monday.

Earlier than the sport launched, pleasure had been constructing. On Friday, the developer mentioned that it had acquired eight million pre-orders and that 59 percent of those sales had been for PC customers with the remaining 41 % bought for consoles.


#Cyberpunk #Developer #Apologizes #Provides #Refund #Recreation #Glitches

Don't Miss Latest Updates From Gadget Clock. Enter Your Email

About the author

admin