Educational Leaders, Academics, Students honoured for their heroic deeds during Lockdown
Jagranjosh Schooling Awards 2021: Jagranjosh.com – India’s No 1 Schooling Web site, hosted the 1st Season of Schooling Awards 2021 on 25th March 2021. The awards had been introduced by Testbook – a new-age Ed-Tech group that’s reshaping how college students put together on-line for aggressive exams. To honour Excellence in Schooling during the pandemic yr, Jagranjosh organized the Awards Ceremony that celebrated the the inspiring tales of instructional leaders, educators and even younger college students, who’ve gone above and past the road of their responsibility to make a distinction during the robust instances of COVID-19.
The Awards Ceremony was graced by Union Schooling Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ because the Chief Visitor. He was additionally joined by two social icons and pioneers as Visitor of Honour, Mr Anand Kumar – World-Famend Mathematician and Founder, Tremendous 30 Educational Programme and Ms Hari Chandana Dasari, IAS – a Mannequin Bureaucrat and a Social Innovator.
Why Jagranjosh Schooling Awards 2021?
Through the awards ceremony, Jagranjosh.com applauded efforts of lecturers and academic leaders for their distinctive position within the subject of training during the coronavirus-induced lockdown throughout the nation. It additionally honoured and acknowledged meritorious college students who rose towards the percentages to showcase distinctive tutorial or extracurricular work during the faculties’ closure. The awards had been a celebration of excellence within the training ecosystem, via individuals who set a private instance of dedication and innovation within the face of adversarial circumstances.
The ceremony marks the end result of a three-month train which included a month-long nomination course of, editorial screening spherical, on-line voting course of and the jury spherical wherein an eminent panel of educationists assessed, evaluated and verified your inspirational tales. From tales of braveness and grit, to scientific breakthroughs of tomorrow and people which helped evolve instructing pedagogy.
Jagranjosh Educational Leaders Awards 2021
Via the Excellent Educational Chief Award Class, Jagranjosh.com acknowledged efforts of instructional leaders (Principals/Heads of Establishments) who demonstrated excellence in instructional management during the pandemic. This class had 7 finalists out of which 3 winners had been chosen with the assistance of on-line voting and jury verdict. The winners in these class had been:
- Sarvest Mishra – Founder EduleadersUP Initiative: Mr Sarvest Mishra based the EduleadersUP initiative and skilled over 4,50,000 lecturers to make use of on-line and digital instruments during the COVID-19 Interval.
- Mayanka Sharma, Principal, Major Faculty Chanepur Chhabilepur, Mainpuri, UP: Through the lockdown, Ms Mayanka Sharma launched a collection of progressive measures to make sure tutorial continuity and remodeled a Govt Faculty right into a Mannequin Faculty.
- Mr Anand Kishore, Chairman – Bihar Faculty Examination Board: As Chairman of Bihar Board, Mr Anand Kishore launched a number of Improvements and In depth Reforms within the Examination Methods and Processes to construct effectivity and convey transparency within the Bihar Board Exams.
Jagranjosh Educators Awards 2021
With lecturers and educators adopting progressive strategies to make sure tutorial continuity of scholars, was solely proper for Educational Awards 2021 to deliver to fore their tales of grit and willpower in numerous genres and classes. The winners in every of those seven classes are highlighted under:
Most Revolutionary Educating Technique
- Suman Tripathi – Instructor at Tagore Worldwide Faculty, East of Kailash, New Delhi: Ms Suman Tripathi has used Digital Actuality for enabling Competency-Based mostly Schooling (CBE). She has created many lesson-specific digital excursions, which may help college students expertise and discover the subject from a novel and fascinating perspective.
Finest Initiative (For Grassroots Service)
- Arpit Panjwani – Director of MaaAnandmayee Memorial Faculty – Uttarakhand: Mr Arpit Panjwani launched a Social Innovation Motion to encourage STEM Schooling at his faculty that was established for these displaced as a result of Tehri Dam influence. Underneath Atal Tinkering Lab, his college students have created pioneering improvements together with a flood alarm and an IoT-enabled face masks.
Finest Initiative (For Youngsters with Particular Wants [CWSN])
- Deepika Kaushik – Instructor at Sri Venkateshwar Worldwide Faculty, Dwarka, New Delhi: Ms Kaushik launched venture Uddan for underprivileged ladies and initiatives for Youngsters with Particular Must bridge the digital divide and supply equal entry to on-line studying.
Finest Initiative (Edutainment – Making Studying Enjoyable)
- Sumedha Sodhi – Instructor at Ahlcon Worldwide Faculty, New Delhi: Sumedha launched greater than a dozen packages and initiatives to assist her college students study successfully and with enjoyable via Digital Debates, Digital Flashcards, Animated Video and Research Content material, Digital quiz and Podcasts.
Most Revolutionary use of Science & Expertise
- Dinesh Kunwar Patel – Instructor at Kendriya Vidyalaya, IIT Powai: Dinesh Kunwar Patel has developed the primary social humanoid robotic of the world that may communicate 9 Indian and 38 overseas languages. He has completed this utilizing spare components generally accessible within the native market.
Finest Initiative (For Psychological Well being Consciousness)
- Raminder Kaur Mac, Instructor, Choithram Faculty, Indore: Through the pandemic, Ms Raminder Kaur Mac ran a group pushed marketing campaign to finish the silence round psychological well being challenges confronted by college students and arranged varied actions from grassroots to world degree.
Finest Initiative Utilizing Social Media
- Ravindra Thakur – Economics Instructor at Govt Sr Sec Faculty, Baldeyan, HP: Ravindra Thakur has revamped 170+ movies protecting the entire syllabus of Economics for Class 12 college students and has uploaded them on YouTube to assist college students put together for the upcoming exams.
Jagranjosh Pupil Awards 2021
Together with Leaders and Educators, Jagranjosh.com additionally acknowledged and honoured Younger Students, who, during the pandemic, not solely adjusted to the ‘New Regular’ but additionally ensured that it didn’t have an effect on them or their friends adversely. Celebrating their inspirational tales, Jagranjosh.com additionally honoured college students in 7 totally different award classes and the winner in every of them are as comply with:
Most Revolutionary Educational Mission
- Sailesh Kumar, Himanshu Singh and Kunal Tanwar – B.Tech Students from GGSIPU, Delhi (Group Effort): Sailesh and his group developed Arduino Energy Meter as an progressive answer to save lots of electrical energy from home equipment that eat energy in stand-by mode.
Most Inventive On-line Initiative
- Namya Joshi – Class 8 scholar of Sat Paul Mittal Faculty: Through the pandemic, Namya Joshi began experimenting with Minecraft to make tutorial content material and ready tutorial materials utilizing Minecraft and skilled over 1000 lecturers and college students during the lockdown.
Most Socially-Related Initiative
- Aarushi Arora – Class tenth scholar of Shiv Nadar Faculty, Noida: Through the pandemic, Aarushi organized a drive to distribute sanitary pads to tribal girls, as a part of the Aahan Basis.
- Shuban Singh – Class 5 Pupil from Sunbeam Faculty, Lahartara: Shuban developed ‘The Fluido Papyrus’ – Paper Constituted of 100% Reusable Plastic to deal with the issue of deforestation and plastic induced global-warming.
- Tanush Sawhney – Class 10 Pupil at Sanskriti Faculty, New Delhi: Tanush launched the Masks for India initiative to supply high quality masks, sanitary napkins and different gadgets of primary utility to the underprivileged.
Finest Use of Science & Expertise
- Kritika Singh – Class 9 Pupil from Amity Worldwide Faculty, Saket, New Delhi: Kritika came-up with a novel idea of creating Social Distancing Sensors which are based mostly on Photoelectric Proximity Sensors, which may be the important thing to serving to folks preserve protected bodily distance between one another.
- Arnav Arora – a 15-year-old Coder: Arnav developed Two Cell Apps during the lockdown; one which allowed sufferers to ebook physician’s appointment and one other to share fascinating info.
Most Inventive Use of Social Media
- Tanmay Gupta – Class 10 scholar from Ahlcon Worldwide Faculty: Tanmay Gupta based the ‘Collectively We Can’ basis, which goals to deliver a couple of change within the lives of individuals belonging to underprivileged sections of society.
Most Promising Literary Expertise
- Agastya Rao, Abhimanyu Rao and Mihir Rao for the Paperless Press: On the onset of the pandemic, three Younger Change makers launched a language-rich, weekly digest to share uplifting and constructive info with the purpose of spreading some pleasure to all their readers and add just a bit additional mild to everybody’s lives.
Particular Award (In style Alternative)
- Aniket Gupta & Seher Taneja – Founders of ‘The Story of Humankind’: Aniket and Seher based ‘The Story of Humankind’ in April 2020, as an initiative by faculty college students to interact, empower & encourage younger folks to grow to be change-makers for tomorrow.
- Ananya Kamboj, Pupil, Younger Journalist: This younger achiever has addressed up to date world challenges corresponding to local weather change whereas additionally utilizing sports activities to advertise gender equality and girls empowerment.
#Educational #Leaders #Academics #Students #honoured #heroic #deeds #Lockdown