Fire at Rachael Ray’s upstate mansion started in chimney: officials

By | August 22, 2020
Fire at Rachael Ray’s upstate mansion started in chimney: officials

Hearth at Rachael Ray’s upstate mansion began in chimney: officers

200822 rachael ray house fire2

A hearth that raced by means of the upstate mansion of celeb chef Rachael Ray began by chance in a chimney, state fireplace officers mentioned.

The Workplace of Hearth Prevention and Management launched the reason for the Aug. 9 blaze in Lake Luzerne on Friday, the Related Press reported.

Flames closely broken the roof and second ground of Ray’s dwelling, which sits in a distant space about 50 miles north of Albany. The primary ground sustained water injury, however the state-of-the-art kitchen was spared.

Firefighters from greater than a dozen departments had to make use of pond water to place out the blaze as a result of there aren’t any fireplace hydrants close by.

Ray had been taping her discuss present from her dwelling since April due to coronavirus. Her husband, John Cusimano, had been performing as cameraman and producer.

#Hearth #Rachael #Rays #upstate #mansion #began #chimney #officers