How can I know my registered mobile number in Aadhar card
We all understand the importance of Aadhar Card and most of the government work requires Aadhar Card. In such a situation, it is necessary that all the information written on the basis or related to it should be absolutely correct. So that later you will not face any kind of problem.
In such a situation, we read the printed information on the card, but the information related to it, such as mobile number etc., how can we check it. That is, how can you know whether your current mobile number is connected with your Aadhaar or not. Actually, if the correct mobile number is not connected with Aadhaar, then problems can also arise in the future.
You can use the official website UIDAI to check the mobile number registered on the Aadhar card. With this, you can check from home whether the mobile number and email ID registered on Aadhaar is correct or not.
how to verify mobile number with aadhar
For this, users open the web browser or Chrome browser present in their phone, tablet, computer or laptop. After this, type https://resident.uidai.gov.in/verify-email-mobile in its search bar.
- After this a website will open on the screen, on which Check your Email / Mobile Number in Aadhaar will be seen written.
- If you scroll down on the screen, first you will get the option to enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number, in which type the Aadhaar number.
- After that enter the current mobile number and email id in the box given below.
- After that fill the Captcha details carefully and then click on send OTP.
- During this note that if OTP is received on your phone, it means that your current mobile number is registered. If OTP is not received then it will be written on the screen that this number is not registered.
Also read: How many mobile numbers are registered on your Aadhaar, find out in just 1 minute, know how
How to change mobile number in aadhar online
If your current mobile number is not registered, then the number can be updated. For this, you will have to visit the Aadhaar Enrollment / Update Center, or you can also take its online appointment.
- For this, go to the Aadhaar Enrollment / Update Center.
- After this, you will need to fill the Aadhar Card Correction Form.
- After this you have to update your current mobile number and fill that number on the form and submit.
- After this there will be biometric for verification.
- After this a receipt will be received, in which the request number will be written.
- You can check the status of the update from this request i.e. URN number.
- You can also call on UIDAI’s toll-free number 1947 to know the updated status of Aadhaar.
#registered #mobile #number #Aadhar #card