Matthew Gray Gubler: Wiki, Bio, Career, Married, Net Worth, movies, tv …
Matthew Gray Gubler, a good-looking, outstanding, and fabulous American actor, film director, artist, and fashion model who has featured in many television series and shows. He has won many awards and hearts all over the globe. He was born in 1980 and raised in Las Vegas (LA). Matthew’s parents’ names are John Gubler and Marilyn. Matthew’s mother was a political consultant, an attorney, and a rancher. She was also the first lady who was elected as the chair of the Nevada Republican Party. Matthew has 2 siblings named, Gray Gubler and Laura Dahl.
Matthew was raised in Nevada’s Bob Baskin Park, which is a very quiet and peaceful neighborhood. The schools which were attended by him were The Meadows School and Las Vegas Academy of International Studies. Although, he wanted to study filmmaking, so he opted to take up a course underacting. He has played and acted in many roles in his high school, like Picnic, The importance of being earnest, and much more.
In 1998 after his graduation, Matthew joined the University of California (Santa Cruz) and after 2 years living in California, he located to New York City to study at New York University of Arts. He graduated with a degree in Film directing / Making in the year 2002. As soon as he accomplished his degree, Gubler started his career as a model and worked with DNA Model Management.
One of the most famous roles being played by Matthew Gary is in his long-running show, Criminal Minds, in which he played the role of Dr. Spencer Reid since the show has begun which is 2005. Some of his other productions are Newness, Life after Beth, how to be a serial killer, Suburban Gothic, and much more series and shows. Matthew Gary is for sure a Catch!!!
Now under this article, we will talk about his relationships, Movies, Age, net worth, Family background, and much more. Let’s get started…!!!
Matthew Gray Gubler – Affairs:
He has been said to be a great dater and has been linked to multiple relationship rumors. He has dated multiple women and let’s know who all.
- Eve Wind: His first affair. He dated Eve winds, a short singer but later on broke up with her. It is not such a long relationship
- Charlotte Kemp Muhl: Matthew Gary and Charlotte Kemp dated way back in 2004 and the relationship worked well for a year or son only. The couple has been seen several times on the red carpet together.
- Kat Denning’s: His third affair, they dated in the year 2007, was his longest relationship with someone.
- Marisa Morris: His fourth affair, they both dated in the year 2008 but broke up way back in 2010 or so.
- Victoria Asher: His fifth affair, dated her in 2010 only but didn’t go so well.
After Victoria, he went on a date with Ali Michael, and Gubler was also linked to Taylor Swift, the famous singer but it was unclear that whether they were in a relationship or not but they spent quite some time together.
Matthew has been involved in many rumors related to relationships. Well, he has maintained good relations with all of his exes. Most of the rumors are even not confirmed but he has revealed that he use to have good relationships with all. He also admits that he is a hopeless romantic person and has stretched to lengths to impress that one person.
Matthew’s long-term relationship with Kat denning’s: People thought that their relationship was short-lived but it was later on cleared by the couple that it was a long-term relationship. They met at the time of shooting for Criminal Minds. They were in a relationship during few years of Criminal Minds, as it was difficult for Matthew to take some time out for relationships. The show was filmed for around 15 hours per day, daily and this made things between Matthew and Kat a bit tough to work on. The couple had to separate because of the show but they were good friends, after then. After they broke up, they even made one movie together called Suburban Gothic.
Matthew Gray Gubler – favorite places to go on date in New York?
Well, Matthew doesn’t date a lot but he would surely strive to make a good first impression on a date he has to go. Gubler is an old and classic lover kind of a person, as his dates are like being at an art gallery, a museum, or at a stroll of a park. He would like to visit a museum-like Jurassic Technology in LA and would like to work around aimlessly and have dinner at a random place and so on. According to Gubler, New York is one of the best places to go on a date!
Matthew Gray Gubler – physical appearance
Matthew Gary Gubler, a handsome guy with a smart and vibrant personality. He is 6ft 1 inch in height, the bodyweight of Gubler is around 79 Kgs. He has a good-looking face and face-cuts with a light beard and a great impressive body build-up. He has good body measurements and a good body with stylish, cute, and short light-brown colored hair. Matthew has mesmerizing and beautiful hazel-colored eyes which just makes a person go BOOM…!!!
Matthew Gray Gubler – Career life
- ® Matthew Gray Gubler started his career as a well-known model in this industry. He made his acting debut in the movie, The Life Aquatic, after 2004 with a co-star, Steve Zissou.
- ® Matthew Gray Gubler directed a movie called ‘Claude: A Symphony of Horror’ and worked as director, writer, cinematographer, editor, and producer of the movie in the year 2005, just like ‘Matthew Gubler’s Aquatic Intern Journal’ and ‘The Cactus that looked just like a Man’. As stated, He played the main role of Dr. Spencer Reid in 325 episodes of Criminal Minds and even directed some of them.
- ® In 2006, Matthew Gray Gubler appeared in the movie called RV as a character Joe and also, in 2006, he directed, write, produced a documentary ‘Matthew Gubler: The unauthorized doc’ and Music video director of Reagan in ‘Whirlwind Hearts.
- ® In 2007, he co-produced and directed the ‘Don’t shoot me Santa’ video and also, voiced in Alvin and the chipmunks as Simon Seville.
- ® In 2008, he has done 2 movies, the great Buck Howard (as Russel) and How to be a serial killer (as Bart).
- ® In 2011, he was starred in Magic Valley as Vok and also in an episode of Celebrity Ghost Stories.
- ® In 2012, he has done a movie called Excision and played Mr. Claybaugh. Also, he was starred in 2 episodes of The Beauty Inside and played Alex.
- ® In 2014, he featured in Suburban Gothic and did a short film known as ‘Desire’
- ® In 2015, he directed in Dirt Sledding under Killer’s Music video and produced the Band of Robbers as Joe Harper.
- ® In 2016, he appeared in Trash Fire and In 2017, he featured in 2 movies – Newness and 68 Kill
- ® In 2018, He featured in Zoe, and in 2019, he appeared in the movie called ‘Endings, Beginnings’ and played Adrian. Also, featured in 3 episodes of the Dollface series.
- ® In 2020, he appeared in a movie called Horse Girl and also featured in the short film, Beginner’s Luck and under a music video for Moonlight