MYSY Scholarship 2021 – Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Registration, Renewal & Application …
MYSY Scholarship 2021 – To promote education both the State Government and Central Government give different scholarships for students. So that each student within the nation can get an appropriate education. For this reason, the government of Gujarat has declared an MYSY Grant Scheme.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MSYS) is a unique scholarship that is run by the Education Office of the Government of Gujarat to promote the higher education of students. Its fundamental motive is to supply budgetary help to the students from financially weaker areas of the state. All those students who wish to seek higher education like diploma courses, designing, pharmacy courses, medical courses, etc. apply for MYSY scholarship each year.
The government spends Rs 1000 crore on this grant scheme each year. Through this article, we are aiming to deliver you total points of interest concerning and MYSY scholarship scheme like what is MYSY grant scheme is, its objective, benefits/features, qualification criteria, and documents required, application method, etc. So in case, you’re interested to seize every single detail concerning the MYSY scholarship at that point you’re asked to examine this article very carefully till the end.
Features and Benefits of MYSY Scholarship
- The non-reserve students can moreover avail monetary help for buying books and equipment.
- The students who are in Gujarat medical education inquire about society and dental courses can profit budgetary offer assistance of INR 10 lakh amid 5 years of their academics.
- Students of all categories will get an age relaxation of 5 years in government jobs.
- All those understudies who wish to seem within the competitive exam will be given preparation beneath different preparing centers.
- The government will too give money-related help of INR 1,200 per month for 10 months to students who are in a locale where there’s no higher education office or government hostel.
- All the students who have passed Class 10 and 12 with 80% marks and have picked for diploma courses will get monetary help of INR 25,000 per year or 50% of the course expenses, whichever is less
- The government will moreover give free-of-cost outfits, perusing material, etc. to the students beneath the MYSY grant scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for MYSY Scholarship
The table given below shows the eligibility criteria to apply under the MYSY scheme:
|Courses||Percentage||Annual Family Income|
|Medical courses like MBBS||Must have scored 80% or more percentage in Class 12||Less than INR 6,00,000 per annum|
|Diploma courses||Must have secured 80% or more percentage in Class 12||Less than INR 6,00,000 per annum|
|Engineering and pharmacy courses||Must have secured 80% or more percentage in Class 12||Less than INR 6,00,000 per annum|
|Other courses like Bcom, BSc, BA, BCA, BBA, and more.||Must have secured 80% or more percentage in Class 12||Less than INR 6,00,000 per annum|
MYSY Scholarship – list of required documents
The common and essential documents which should be available with the students while applying for the MYSY scheme are as follows:
- Income certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Self-affirmation form
- Certificate from the institute for new student
- Renewal certificate from the institute
- Self-announcement for non IT returns
- 10th and 12th standard mark sheet
- Admission letter and fee receipt
- Bank account proof
- Hostel confirmation letter and fee receipt of the same
- Affidavit (non-judicial stamp paper Rs 20)
- Recent photo (passport size)
MYSY Scholarship – objective and types of scholarships
The most objective of the MYSY Scholarship Scheme is to assist those students monetarily who are not being able to fund their education due to low family pay. Through this grant scheme, monetary help will be given to those students so that they can proceed with their education without any problem.
See Also –
There are three sorts of grants that are offered beneath the MYSY Scholarship which are as follows:-
- Tuition expense grant
- Hostel grant
- Book/instruments grant
The points of interest of advantage these grants are as follows:-
|Tuition Fee Grant|
|Maximum Limit (Amount)||Courses|
|2,00,000 /-||Medical (MBBS), Dental (BDS)|
|50,000 /-||Professional Graduation Course (BE, BTech, BPharm, etc)|
|25,000 /-||Diploma Courses|
|10,000 /-||Other Graduation Courses (Bcom, BSc, BA, BCA, BBA, etc)|
How to Apply for MYSY Scholarship
The application process is online to apply for the MYSY scheme and it opened from June to August every year. The following are the step-wise application process:
- Interested candidates ought to visit the MYSY Scholarship official website. He/ she should tap on the ‘MYSY Scholarship’ link.
- The scholarship registration form is shown and the candidate ought to fill in all the points of interest within the form and tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After effective registration, the candidate gets the registration ID and password.
- The candidate should log in to the site using the recently made registration ID and password.
- The MYSY Grant application form is shown on the screen.
- The candidate should fill in all the specified points of interest within the application form and transfer all the supporting documents together with the application.
- Finally, the candidate should tap on ‘Submit’ to complete the application handle and is successfully registered
MYSY Scholarship – renewal process
The students need to renew the scholarship every year to avail themselves of its benefits in every course they opt for. Given below is the renewal process under the MYSY scholarship:
- The candidate ought to visit the MYSY Scholarship official website.
- He/ she should tap on the ‘Login/ Register’ tab on the dashboard.
- The candidate should find and press the ‘Click here for Renewal Application’ link.
- The student ought to at that point login to the site by entering the login credentials.
- The MYSY Scholarship Renewal Form is shown and the candidate ought to fill in all the updated points of interest and ‘Submit’ the form to complete the renewal process.
- Just for future reference, a printout of the submitted form should be taken
MYSY Scholarship – Hostel and Book grants?
- It is applicable for Government, GIA, and SF students only
- The amount of the grant is Rs 1200 per month
- The admission should be in another Taluka
- The medical and dental course amount is Rs 1000
- For engineering, IT, Pharmacy, or Architecture, the amount is Rs 5000
- For the diploma course, it is Rs 3000
MYSY Scholarship – List of courses available
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery & Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Bachelor of Engineering & Bachelor of Technology
- Bachelors of Arts
- Bachelors of Commerce
MYSY Scholarship – Overview and Contact
|Name of scheme||MYSY Scholarship|
|Launched by||Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Gujarat|
|Objective||To provide scholarship|
|Starting date of application||19 October 2020|
|Last date to apply||31 December 2020|
|Starting date of renewal||12 October 2020|
|Last date to renew||31 December 2020|
Contact details for MYSY Scholarship:
Helpline Numbers: 079-26566000, 7043333181 (calling time between 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM)
Email ID: [email protected]