Bollywood News

NO! Arshi Khan and Vikas Gupta should not give a second chance to their friendship, say fans – view poll result

NO! Arshi Khan and Vikas Gupta should not give a second chance to their friendship, say fans – view poll result
Written by admin
NO! Arshi Khan and Vikas Gupta should not give a second chance to their friendship, say fans – view poll result

NO! Arshi Khan and Vikas Gupta mustn’t give a second likelihood to their friendship, say followers – view ballot end result

Bigg Boss 14 has grabbed everybody’s consideration now. We’re getting some thrilling episodes to look at and therefore, the TRPs of the present have additionally elevated. This improvement was attainable due to the entry of the challengers. Bigg Boss 11 contestants Vikas Gupta and Arshi Khan are part of this season as nicely and their fights from season 11 are nonetheless on. Arshi Khan has been harassing Vikas Gupta lots. She didn’t depart Vikas even for a second since she entered and even crossed all limits by talking about Vikas Gupta’s household. That didn’t go nicely with Vikas and he pushed her right into a pool. Vikas was later faraway from the present. Nevertheless, he quickly returned. Publish his return, too, we noticed them combating and taunting each other. Generally, they appear to be they’re enjoying with one another whereas at different occasions, it feels that they’re higher aside. Additionally Learn – Bigg Boss 14: Do you suppose Bigg Boss ought to deliver Disha Parmar to fulfill Rahul Vaidya? — Vote now

Earlier, Arshi Khan had once more begun a dialog with Vikas Gupta. Initially, he was not , however later, they chatted. He stated that he was dearly lacking his mom. Vikas stated that he’s very alone in his life. He spoke about how he was not invited to his brother, Siddharth Gupta’s birthday bash. Vikas Gupta stated that individuals began calling him as much as ask about it. He added that individuals slander his character with out even considering the way it impacts him. Arshi Khan sat with him all through when he was in tears. Taking a look at these lovely moments between them, we had requested followers in the event that they really feel that the 2 ought to mend all variations and be part of arms on the present. The followers have given their verdict and 64% are not looking for Arshi Khan and Vikas Gupta to offer a second likelihood to their friendship. The remaining 36% of individuals need them to offer one another a second likelihood. Check out the end result beneath: Additionally Learn – Guess The Value: Nikki Tamboli’s violet ruffled gown proves that inexpensive style can be stylish

ARSHI VIKAS Additionally Learn – Bigg Boss 14: Followers are divided over Rashami Desai’s ‘bullying and private grudges’ allegations in opposition to Aly Goni and Jasmin Bhasin

Keep tuned to GadgetClock for the newest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Net-Sequence.
Click on to hitch us on Fb, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.



#Arshi #Khan #Vikas #Gupta #give #likelihood #friendship #followers #view #ballot #end result

Don't Miss Latest Updates From Gadget Clock. Enter Your Email

About the author

admin