PAN support must be linked SBI says: Warning! SBI users should do this immediately, otherwise it will be difficult to make payment – vigilant SBI account users need to link page support otherwise your service may be affected
Also read-The Techno Spark 8 comes in the budget segment with a 5000mAh battery, priced at less than Rs 8000
SBI relied on Twitter to post the message. The company tweeted, “We recommend our customers link to their PAN base to avoid any inconvenience and enjoy uninterrupted banking service.” It has also been said that linking pan-base is mandatory. However, for those who do not link their PAN and Aadhar card, their Aadhar card has been deactivated. This simply means that SBI account holders will not be able to make many financial transactions.
Linking PAN-Aadhar card is a government requirement and SBI has been linked to ensure that people have done it. This message is being sent to more and more people through SBI. SBI is the largest bank in India. It has millions of account holders and wants to send messages to all concerned.
Also read-Two birds with one stone! Calling and WiFi support in these 5 cheap tablets, the price starts from Rs 5499
If you also have an SBI account and you want to enjoy all its benefits, it is better to heed SBI’s hints early. However, the income tax payer does not want to deactivate his PAN card.
The basic idea behind linking both PAN and Aadhar card is to help the income tax administration to better track all financial transactions and ensure payment of all relevant taxes.
Also read-Take care too! Millions of rupees were stolen from the customer’s account due to a mistake made by V and the goons, see what the whole case is
How to link PAN card-Aadhar card:
- First go to the Income Tax Department website. This is https://incometaxindia.gov.in/Pages/default.aspx.
- You can also visit onlinesbi.com. From here you can click on the ‘Linking PAN with Aadhaar’ tab. This will take you directly to the PAN-Aadhar card online form.
- Then click on the link for Pan-Aadhaar link. A separate page will then open through a pop-up window. This new page will be https://eportal.incometax.gov.in/iec/foservices/#/pre-login/bl-link-aadhaar
- Then enter your name, PAN number and Aadhaar number. Make sure that the Aadhaar number and name are the same as printed on your Aadhaar card. Also, remember that your name, date of birth and gender should match your base.
- Then you have to click on the link base. This process will then be completed.
#PAN #support #linked #SBI #Warning #SBI #users #immediately #difficult #payment #vigilant #SBI #account #users #link #page #support #service #affected