PM Kisan Samman Nidhi – pm kisan yojana check pm kisan beneficiary status
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) is a Central Division Scheme that gives wage support to the families of landholding farmers in India. This scheme gives supplement money related to the farmers to secure different inputs related to agribusiness and associated activities and their household needs.
PM-KISAN provides wage support to all landholding farmers’ families who have cultivable lands. Beneath this scheme, 100% financing is given by the Government of India. It points to supplement the money-related needs of farmers in getting agribusiness inputs for ensuring proper crop wellbeing and suitable yield.
The State Government and UT organization recognize the agriculturist families qualified for money related beneath the scheme rules. After the recipients are identified, the stores are straightforwardly transferred to their bank accounts under this scheme.
Under this article, we will read about the PM-KISAN scheme, How to check the status online via site or app, benefits, installment updates, and much more related to the scheme itself.
How to check the PM Kisan beneficiary status?
The government provides a facility to the enrolled farmers. Beneath the scheme, agriculturists get Rs 6000 every year as the least monetary support. Budgetary help given beneath the pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) makes a difference for the agriculturists to oversee the costs related to agriculture and others as well. So to check about the status online in 2021 is as follow:
- Step 1: Visit the official site of PM Kisan at www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Step 2: Check the corner named ‘Farmer’ from the home page.
- Step 3: Open the link provided – ‘PM Kisan Status Check 2021’.
- Step 4: Enter your Aadhaar Number / Account Number / Mobile Number.
- Step 5: Tap on getting Data Button.
- Step 6: Check the Recipient Status from the show.
How to check the beneficiary Status Check 2021 9th Kist New List on www.pmkisangov.in?
PM- Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was propelled for the farmers on January 24th in 2019. With the assistance of this scheme, Rs 2000 will specifically be transferred to the bank account of the agriculturists. Eighth Instalment of the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has (as of been now) discharged on the 1st April 2021.
On the off chance that you need to check the PM Kisan status Recipient Status check online, check the below steps:
- First, visit the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi official site i.e. www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- After selecting the over the link, the main page of PM Kisan will be shown on your screen.
- Now you would like to go to the pm Kisan beneficiary list 2021 option and press on the 8th recipient list option.
- A new page will be shown before you where you may have to be selecting the Name of Your State, Area, Block, Gram Panchayat, and tap on the Submit button.
- Now, the pm Kisan 9th Instalment List 2021 will have appeared on your computer screen.
- You got to check your name within the pm Kisan recipient status 2021 List carefully and save it for future use.
About the 9th Instalment Status 2021 under pmkisan.gov.in
Under the pm Kisan Samman Nidhi, the government is aiming to discharge the 9th installment of pm Kisan on 9th August 2021. New & old candidates both will be able to get the sum given beneath the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana. Under the PMKSY, roughly 11 crore agriculturists have been profited by getting Rs. 6000 sum per annum. You’ll need to get to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi official site if you want to check the pm Kisan status check 2021 9th installment.
After considering the financial issues of the farmers, the Central Government launched the pm Kisan Samman Nidhi on 24th January 2019. The duration to exchange the sum under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana is four months. So farmers who will apply for the PM Kisan scheme will be capable to get at least Rs 2,000 after every 4 months.
Overview of 9th Instalment Status 2021 under PM-KISAN scheme
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Regulated By||Central Government of India|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Narender Modi|
|Beneficial for||Minimal farmers|
|benefits||6000 Rupees annually|
|Current status||9th Instalment|
|PM Kisan 9th Instalment date to discharge Payment||In August 2021 tentative|
|Official Site Link||pmkisan.gov.in / pmkisan.nic.in|
|PM Kisan Helpline||011-24300606, 155261|
Documents required applying for the PM – KISAN scheme in 2021?
Documents required while applying are as follows:
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Voter ID Card of the applicant
- Driving Licence of the applicant
- Kisan Credit Card of the applicant
- Negra Job Card of the applicant
- Bank Details along with Bank Account Number, Bank Passbook, and IFSC Code of the applicant.
- Valid Mobile Number of the applicant itself.
Eligibility criteria to apply for PM – KISAN scheme 2021?
The following are the points to keep in mind while applying for the PM KISAN scheme. These points reflect which people are applicable and which do not apply to the scheme.
- Candidates must be Indian Citizens.
- Candidates must be an agriculturist to Apply for PM Kisan Yojana.
- Candidates who are retired people and get a month-to-month pension of Rs. 10000/- per month, they are not qualified for this scheme.
- Farmers who enrolled under BPL Category are qualified to apply for this scheme.
- Farmers who paying Salary Tax are not qualified for this scheme.
- Candidates must have Bank Account to apply to this scheme.
- It is vital to Interface the Aadhaar Card of the candidate with a Bank Account.