Rajasthan Police Constable Outcomes Launched on police.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Police Constable Outcomes: Right here comes a chunk of fine information for candidates as Rajasthan Police on Friday launched the Rajasthan Police Outcomes for the 2018 Constable recruitment examination. Now that the Rajasthan Police Constable outcomes for the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018 examination have been launched, candidates can test their outcomes on the official website police.rajasthan.gov.in. Aside from the outcomes, the candidates can even test class smart or submit smart written examination cut-off chart and outcomes on the official website.
As per newest updates, the Rajasthan Police Constable outcomes for Sikar, Karauli, Jhunjhunu, Jaipur rural, Dholpur and Alwar have been launched to this point. Nonetheless, the outcomes for remaining 86 models shall be launched within the subsequent three days.
In line with updates, a complete of 5438 posts shall be stuffed by means of this Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018. It should be famous that the official web site in the intervening time will not be responding however no must panic, college students can test their outcomes after a while.
Rajasthan Police Constable Outcomes: Right here’s how you can obtain
1) Candidates want to go to the web site of Rajasthan Police police.rajasthan.gov.in
2) Go to the Outcome Part or Newest Notification part obtainable on the homepage.
3) They should click on on the hyperlink talked about as ‘Rajasthan Police Constable Outcomes’ – Alternatively, candidates can click on on the direct hyperlink right here to obtain Rajasthan Police Constable Outcomes.
4) After this, they’ll get re-directed to the login web page.
5) Candidates right here should enter their Roll Quantity and Utility Quantity, click on on login.
6) After that, they will test and obtain Rajasthan Police Constable Outcomes.
7) For reference, they will take a print out of Rajasthan Police Constable Outcomes.
Notably, the Rajasthan Police launched the Rajasthan Police Constable Outcomes as quickly because the Excessive Court docket lifted the ban on the outcomes. The examination was held on November 6, 7and 8, 2020. A complete of 17 lakh candidates had utilized for it, out of which 12 lakh appeared within the examination.
#Rajasthan #Police #Constable #Outcomes #Launched #policerajasthangovin