Ernest Cline Was ‘Raised by Screens.’ Look How Nicely He Turned Out! GAME ON When “Prepared Participant One” got here out in 2011, Ernest Cline purchased his dream automobile — a “Again to the Future”-inspired DeLorean — and logged 4,000 miles driving to bookstores to speak about his debut novel, which was made right into… Read More »
- Reddit Hires First Chief Financial Officer as It Prepares for I.P.O.
- The days of knowing how big a movie is are seemingly over
- Benchmark indices end in red for second consecutive day: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank among top losers at BSE Sensex
- Rosalyn Koo, 94, Dies; Fund-Raising Powerhouse for Chinese Communities
- WHO inquiry into COVID-19 origins ‘compromised by politics’, say scientists awaiting overdue report