Swedish firm claims nasal spray ColdZyme may deactivate COVID-19 inflicting virus in mouth COVID-19 primarily spreads via droplet transmission when an contaminated particular person coughs, sneezes or talks close to you. The virus-laden droplets can then enter your physique via your mouth, nostril or eyes and trigger an infection. Now, Swedish life science firm Enzymatica… Read More »
- The Hottest Amenity From Developers? A Power Plant Made of Batteries.
- Billionaire invites applicants to fill eight free seats on SpaceX flight around the Moon- Technology News, Firstpost
- Mumbai records two new COVID-19 fatalities, lowest in 10 months; toll rises to 11,476
- Apply for 2400+ VMMC, UP Education Department, WCR, NHM Nashik and MILMA
- Intel launches new SSD 670p for easy computing, immersive gaming support- Technology News, Gadgetclock