4-year-old boy struck, critically injured by driver in Brooklyn A 4-year-old boy was critically injured after he was struck by a driver in a minivan in Brooklyn Sunday evening, police mentioned. The kid was hit by the car on Gerritsen Avenue close to Seba Avenue in Gerritsen Seashore at about 6:12 p.m., authorities mentioned. The… Read More »
- The Hottest Amenity From Developers? A Power Plant Made of Batteries.
- Billionaire invites applicants to fill eight free seats on SpaceX flight around the Moon- Technology News, Firstpost
- Mumbai records two new COVID-19 fatalities, lowest in 10 months; toll rises to 11,476
- Apply for 2400+ VMMC, UP Education Department, WCR, NHM Nashik and MILMA
- Intel launches new SSD 670p for easy computing, immersive gaming support- Technology News, Gadgetclock