Bacteria that eats metal, processes carbon accidentally discovered on dirty lab equipment- Technology News, Firstpost FP TrendingJul 20, 2020 16:07:52 IST Scientists have discovered bacteria that eat metal and uses the material as its energy source. Researchers from the California Institute of Technology accidentally discovered the bacterial after performing experiments using a chalk-like type of manganese.… Read More »
- The Hottest Amenity From Developers? A Power Plant Made of Batteries.
- Billionaire invites applicants to fill eight free seats on SpaceX flight around the Moon- Technology News, Firstpost
- Mumbai records two new COVID-19 fatalities, lowest in 10 months; toll rises to 11,476
- Apply for 2400+ VMMC, UP Education Department, WCR, NHM Nashik and MILMA
- Intel launches new SSD 670p for easy computing, immersive gaming support- Technology News, Gadgetclock