COVID-19 vaccine nationalism will delay pandemic, not shorten it, warns WHO chief A number of dozen vaccine candidates are presently being examined in medical trials, ten of that are in essentially the most superior ‘section 3’ stage involving tens of hundreds of volunteers. The WHO flag on the headquarters in Geneva. Picture credit score: Flickr/UN/Eric… Read More »
- The Hottest Amenity From Developers? A Power Plant Made of Batteries.
- Billionaire invites applicants to fill eight free seats on SpaceX flight around the Moon- Technology News, Firstpost
- Mumbai records two new COVID-19 fatalities, lowest in 10 months; toll rises to 11,476
- Apply for 2400+ VMMC, UP Education Department, WCR, NHM Nashik and MILMA
- Intel launches new SSD 670p for easy computing, immersive gaming support- Technology News, Gadgetclock