Moderna’s COVID-19 mRNA vaccine could revolutionise how pandemics are treated, but experts say to wait for Phase 3 human trials The upcoming trials in 30,000 volunteers in a real-world setting will give experts a comprehensive look at its effectiveness and feasibility. Since the first recorded use of ‘immunisation’ in humans to prevent smallpox (in 1796), the development… Read More »
- The Hottest Amenity From Developers? A Power Plant Made of Batteries.
- Billionaire invites applicants to fill eight free seats on SpaceX flight around the Moon- Technology News, Firstpost
- Mumbai records two new COVID-19 fatalities, lowest in 10 months; toll rises to 11,476
- Apply for 2400+ VMMC, UP Education Department, WCR, NHM Nashik and MILMA
- Intel launches new SSD 670p for easy computing, immersive gaming support- Technology News, Gadgetclock