Coronavirus Vaccine Tracker: Serum Institute of India pauses scientific trials after DCGI show-cause discover The Pune-based firm stated that it is reviewing the state of affairs and pausing India trials of the COVID-19 vaccine candidate until AstraZeneca restarts the trials Representational picture. AP A day after the Serum Institute of India acquired a discover… Read More »
- The Hottest Amenity From Developers? A Power Plant Made of Batteries.
- Billionaire invites applicants to fill eight free seats on SpaceX flight around the Moon- Technology News, Firstpost
- Mumbai records two new COVID-19 fatalities, lowest in 10 months; toll rises to 11,476
- Apply for 2400+ VMMC, UP Education Department, WCR, NHM Nashik and MILMA
- Intel launches new SSD 670p for easy computing, immersive gaming support- Technology News, Gadgetclock