Verizon provides broadband clients, however income dips amid slower system gross sales Verizon added 173,000 postpaid telephone clients and 287,000 postpaid smartphone clients within the second quarter, even because it misplaced 81,000 shopper Fios TV subscribers, the corporate reported Friday. Nevertheless it noticed a internet acquire of 10,000 shopper Fios broadband subscribers, regardless that it… Read More »
- The Hottest Amenity From Developers? A Power Plant Made of Batteries.
- Billionaire invites applicants to fill eight free seats on SpaceX flight around the Moon- Technology News, Firstpost
- Mumbai records two new COVID-19 fatalities, lowest in 10 months; toll rises to 11,476
- Apply for 2400+ VMMC, UP Education Department, WCR, NHM Nashik and MILMA
- Intel launches new SSD 670p for easy computing, immersive gaming support- Technology News, Gadgetclock