Russia submits utility to WHO for accelerated registration, prequalification of Sputnik V vaccine The WHO prequalification assesses the standard, security and efficacy of medicines. Accelerated registration will make the Russian vaccine out there globally in a shorter timeframe than typical procedures, stated an official assertion. Moscow: Russia has submitted functions to the World… Read More »
- The Hottest Amenity From Developers? A Power Plant Made of Batteries.
- Billionaire invites applicants to fill eight free seats on SpaceX flight around the Moon- Technology News, Firstpost
- Mumbai records two new COVID-19 fatalities, lowest in 10 months; toll rises to 11,476
- Apply for 2400+ VMMC, UP Education Department, WCR, NHM Nashik and MILMA
- Intel launches new SSD 670p for easy computing, immersive gaming support- Technology News, Gadgetclock