TRAI Blocks Airtel, Vodafone Premium Plans Over Service Quality to General Users New Delhi: The Telecom Regulating Authority of India (TRAI) on Monday suspended two high-end plans of leading telecom operators Bharti Airtel and Vodafone Idea, and questioned the two companies whether the network preference came at the cost the sub-quality services for other users.… Read More »
- The Hottest Amenity From Developers? A Power Plant Made of Batteries.
- Billionaire invites applicants to fill eight free seats on SpaceX flight around the Moon- Technology News, Firstpost
- Mumbai records two new COVID-19 fatalities, lowest in 10 months; toll rises to 11,476
- Apply for 2400+ VMMC, UP Education Department, WCR, NHM Nashik and MILMA
- Intel launches new SSD 670p for easy computing, immersive gaming support- Technology News, Gadgetclock