‘I Weirdo’ Evaluation – Gadget Clock Who would have thought a romantic comedy on the ache of being completely different might turn out to be such ironic and well timed viewing in a worldwide pandemic? In “I Weirdo,” a kooky and revolutionary debut by Taiwanese writer-director Liao Ming-yi, a pair with OCD making an attempt… Read More »
- Fixing What the Internet Broke
- Jeep’s 2022 Wagoneer will have Amazon Fire TV built in
- Centre amends Insurance Ombudsman Rules; consumers can now file complaints digitally
- China subjects some travelers to anal swabs, angering foreign governments.
- Maharashtra among six states to account for 85.51% of daily new COVID-19 cases