up si how to prepare for exam: up police si exam tips: up police si preparation policy and exam tips
- Applications were invited for the SI recruitment between April 1 and June 15.
- The entire exam will be of 400 marks which will have multiple choice questions
- Learn how to prepare for UP Police SI exam
Sample of SI exam
- This exam will be conducted in four subjects. These include General Hindi, General Knowledge and Law / Constitution, Numerical and Mental Ability Test and Reason / Mental Aptitude Test / Intelligence Test.
- In this online exam, 40 questions will be asked from each subject of 100 marks, the entire exam will be of 400 marks with multiple choice questions.
- Each question will have 2.5 marks and the exam will have a total of 160 questions.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- No negative marking for any wrong answer.
- Except general Hindi part, the examination paper will be available in both Hindi and English languages.
Special tips to prepare for the exam in less time
Learn the topics of all subjects
To better prepare for this exam, it is important to understand all the topics covered in the syllabus. Accordingly, create your notes and create your own.
Also read: UPTET 2021: Want to crack UPTET exam? So be sure to follow these effective tips and plans
Practice subjects like math (daily practice)
Preparation should be done keeping in view the subjects of the entire mathematics syllabus asked in the written examination. Also, practice math every day according to your schedule.
Give mock tests twice a week
Competitive students should clarify the concepts of all their subjects and start practicing mock tests at this time. Doing so will give them information about problems and time management during the exam.
Complete the repetition and take the help of notes
Students should review all the subjects in the near future of the exam. In addition, you can prepare yourself vigorously with the help of notes created by yourself or designed by an expert. Don’t read new topics at all.
Solve questions like this
Before answering any question during the exam, make sure that you fully understand it. The answers to most of the questions are in the questions. Blood relations, adequacy of data, jurisprudence, decoding-coding and other questions of moderate difficulty should be tried first. Solve complex puzzles, input-output, seating arrangements and other questions in the end as they are the most difficult. A thorough preparation of logical reasoning, instructions and alphabets and number sequences is considered sufficient to give a good answer to the logic section.
Also read: Exam Tips: If you want to get good marks in HPSC Main Exam, don’t forget to follow these tips.
Try bringing a new approach to the logic section
You should read regularly about puzzles, sudoku, checkers, chess or writing or new subjects to answer the questions in the logic section of the exam. This will help you to make better use of your logical thinking and ability to remember.
Basics of the exam
Before answering any question in this exam, you should understand it well. Use the necessary formulas and tips to answer the questions. Your time will be wasted using new tricks. If a topic is complicated, don’t waste time understanding it and set aside enough time for each issue. You can start with simple questions and then move on to more difficult questions.
#prepare #exam #police #exam #tips #police #preparation #policy #exam #tips