Upsc recruitment 2021 for various posts on upsc.gov.in, upsc recruitment 2021 for various posts on upsc.gov.in, salary as per 7th cpc
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 notification issued.
- There are more than 50 vacancies in various ministries.
- Salary will be paid under 7th Pay Commission.
- Apply online by October 28.
A total of 56 vacancies will be filled in various posts through UPSC Recruitment Drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed form by visiting the official website of UPSC upsc.gov.in. The UPSC Recruitment 2021 notification link can be seen below.
Apply online by October 28
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 28th October 2021 till 11.59. The deadline to print a fully submitted online application is 23:59 hrs until October 29, 2021.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details (UPSC Vacancy 2021 Details)
1. Data Processing Assistant – 01 post
2. Private Secretary (PA) – 01 post
3. Senior Status of Indian Information Service, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting – 20 posts
4. Central Labor Service (Group ‘A’ Organized Service) Junior Time Scale (JTS) in which Assistant Labor Commissioner (Central) / Assistant Welfare Commissioner (Central) / Assistant Labor Welfare Commissioner (Central) / Assistant Director, Ministry of Labor and Employment Grade : 29 verses
5. National Service Planning Organization Youth Officer, Department of Youth Affairs, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports: 5 posts
Also read: More than 2000 trainee posts are being filled in Railways without filling the exam, pass 10th-ITI application, see details
Who can apply?
1. Data Processing Assistant: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications or Information Technology or Computer Science from a recognized University or Institution or BE or B.Tech in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology from a recognized University or Institution.
2. Private Secretary (PA): Degree with Dictation from a recognized University: 100 words per minute in 10 minutes. (iii) Transliteration: 40 minutes (English), 55 minutes (Hindi) on computer only.
Also read: DRDO Recruitment 2021: DFRL DRDO, NET or GATE candidates should apply for recruitment
3. Degree from a recognized university or institution; (ii) Diploma / Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication from a recognized University / Institution; Or a degree in journalism and public relations from a recognized university / institution; (iii) Candidates should have studied the relevant Indian language till 10th standard.
4. Degree from a recognized university Diploma in Social Work or Labor Welfare or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or Labor Law.
5. Must have a degree or postgraduate degree from a recognized university. Read the UPSC notification carefully for more details.
Also read: UPSC Results 2021: UPSC EPFO results announced, a total of 1337 candidates passed, see details
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Link
#Upsc #recruitment #posts #upscgovin #upsc #recruitment #posts #upscgovin #salary #7th #cpc