WB Health Recruitment 2021 (*21*) 32 Staff Nurse& MT Posts @wbhealth.gov.in, Walk-in on 21 May
Job individuals who’re eligible and keen to Apply (*21*) School of Drugs and J.N.M Hospital Recruitment 2021 could ship their particulars on or earlier than the final date 21 May 2021.
WB Health Job Notification 2021: School of Drugs and J.N.M Hospital has invited purposes (*21*) the recruitment to the posts of Staff Nurse and Medical Technologist. Eligible and individuals can seem (*21*) walk-in-interview on 21 May 2021.
School Of Drugs and J.N.M Hospital introduced job notification (*21*) the put up of Staff Nurse and Medical Technologist has been launched formally. B.Sc, GNM, DMLT, BMLT cross can apply (*21*) these job openings.
- Walk-in-interview Date: 21 May 2021 at 11:00 am
WB Health Staff Nurse and Medical Technologist Emptiness Particulars
- Staff Nurse: 20 Posts
- Medical Technologist (Lab): 03 Posts
- Medical Technologist (CC): 06 Posts
- Medical Technologist (OT): 03 Posts
Eligibility Standards (*21*) Staff Nurse and Medical Technologist Job
- Staff Nurse: G.N.M. or B.Sc. (Nursing) from any acknowledged college underneath WBNC INC.
- Medical Technologist (Lab): D.M.L.T. or B.M.L.T. from any acknowledged college or council.
- Medical Technologist (CC): Diploma in Important Care Expertise from any acknowledged college.
- Medical Technologist (OT): Diploma in Operation Theatre Expertise from any acknowledged college.
Wage: Rs. 17,220 per thirty days.
Obtain our Sarkari Naukri app from Play Retailer
Find out how to Apply
Eligible and individuals can seem (*21*) walk-in-interview on 21 May 2021. All candidates are required to report (*21*) the Interview on 21 May 2021 at 11:00 am. Aspirants keen to attend the Interview ought to carry the next paperwork/testimonials together with them, on the interview corridor. Additionally they’re to provide all their paperwork/testimonials in Unique earlier than the Interview Board.
- An software Format duly crammed in as given beneath.
- Self attested proof relating to everlasting residential standing (Passport/Voter ID Card/AADHAR Card/Ration Card, and many others.) to be submitted together with Utility.
- Self attested copies of all related certificates are to be submitted together with.
- NOC from employer in case of candidate being employed at current in any public/personal establishment/institution.
- No TA/DA can be paid to the candidates (*21*) showing within the Interview course of.
- Determination (*21*) the Board/Authority can be last relating to choice of the candidates.
Additionally Learn Newest Employment Information Articles
#Health #Recruitment #Staff #Nurse #Posts #wbhealthgovin #Walkin