Who Is Claire Spivey? Justin Duggar, 17, Publicizes They’re Engaged – Gadget Clock
You may all the time ‘rely on’ a Duggar to search out love. Justin Duggar and his new fiancee, Claire Spivey, simply introduced they’re engaged and able to get married.
“There’s nothing corresponding to discovering the one you are supposed to spend your life with,” Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar’s 18-year-old son Justin Duggar instructed Us Weekly on Monday, November 16, after proposing to his soon-to-be spouse, Claire Spivey, 19. “We all know we’ve got discovered that in one another. We can’t wait to be married and are wanting ahead to a life collectively of religion in Christ, love for each other and happiness!”
The 19 Children and Counting alum revealed that he proposed to Claire whereas celebrating his birthday along with her in Texas — after simply two months of courting. Need to study extra? Right here’s what you’ll want to find out about Claire:
1. Her household has been near the Duggar clan for many years. “Justin and I’s households have identified one another for over 20 years, so earlier than he or I have been even born, after which we bought related final 12 months,” Claire stated in a Counting On clip in Sept., whereas first saying their relationship.
2. She met Justin at a household convention. “Me and Claire met at a household convention, not too way back,” Justin additionally stated within the preview of the Counting On finale. “A number of months after, I talked with dad and requested if I might begin a relationship along with her.” After listening to that, it ought to come at no shock to listen to that Claire is simply as spiritual as him. “I’m actually wanting ahead to the recollections to return spent with him. I’m excited to see what the Lord holds for us within the close to future,” she stated, per Us Weekly.
3. Justin broke the information of their courtship to his fam over video chat. Whereas out in Texas, Justin joined a video convention name with a few of his siblings to inform them the good information. “That is Claire, and we are actually in an official relationship,” he stated, which resulted in cheers from his household. Although some expressed concern that it could be “tough” to begin a relationship throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, Justin didn’t appear too nervous. “Regardless that we will’t exit to eat on a regular basis or perhaps go bowling or one thing, I believe there are different methods…simply spending that high quality time collectively, perhaps it’s again at dwelling with the household, we attempt to be inventive and discover different methods.”
4. She has “a number of good qualities,” in line with her soon-to-be husband. With love in his eyes, Justin gushed that his now-fiancee is heaven-sent. “Claire has a number of good qualities, and I can sit right here and inform you all of them, however there are such a lot of good issues that I see in her. I’m so blessed to have her in my life,” he stated. He additionally stated that she’s “actually outgoing” and “good.”
5. They’re able to say “I Do”. Figuring out how rapidly Duggar “courtships” go, we shouldn’t be shocked by their public declaration of romance so rapidly after revealing their relationship. Justin turned 18 on November 15, so now that he’s sufficiently old to get married, a marriage could quickly comply with.
#Claire #Spivey #Justin #Duggar #Publicizes #Theyre #Engaged #Hollywood #Life